Sunday, May 19, 2013

We're in Hawaii! Day 1.

Mom said we'll be here for a week. Maybe I can make some new friends here. THANK ZIOS I didn't forget those pictures of the kids at school.
So, the day started off with Stirpey yelling some Good Morning song. I HATE when she does that.
So, I went to some scuba diving class there. Well... MOM made me go there. While diving I met this friendly and athletic girl there. Her name is Ocean Soar.
She's nice, as long as you stay on her good side and you're her friend...
Then there's her little sister, Sealah. Sealah is less annoying than Stripey. Ocean Soar, you're so lucky... So, mom let us come to Ocean Soar's house, in the land side, that is, then Sealah told us about Bloody Mary... Some kind of bloody animal who is said to kill those who summon her. Eh, I'm not sure if I should believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment