Saturday, May 18, 2013

Leis and School drama

Hey jammers...
Mythical Firey fox here...
Umm... my real name is Ocean Pelt...
Anyway, leis are beck.
I'm like, SOOOO upset today, becaue my sister, Striped Pelt, RUINED MY ROOM!! SHE EVEN TOOK MY IPAD!!
 So, today was the WORST DAY at school. In history class, I got paired up with Tarantula Strangelo and Rickey. Tammy got paired up with Pinkie, and Ash. Fred got paired up with the WEIRDEST KIDS in the school. Night Bite and Darkrai. Yes, he's named after a pokemon. Still, a REALLY demonic bunny... Daisy was paired up with Clawd, and Antonio. Antonio is from great Britan, but he's really quiet, and no one has ever heard his voice... or his accent... Roland, the CUTEST wolf in our class, was paired up with "captain" Leo. Weird pirate-ish guy... and "Huge Fist" Hugo. There were two new kids in the class, as well. Stanford Pinsetti, is the penguin. That guy is a huge NERD. All he cares about is homework and school. What a nerd. Then there was... "Surfer" Seawave. He was a seal from Hawaii, then moved to Crystal Sands, then came to this school. He was kinda cute... I'm so sorry that Daisy had to have Stanford. He's quite a psycho with schoolwork.

Then, the DRAMA happened. I went to lunch, and then Tarantula came and straight out KISSED ME, then pushed my face into my lunch. It was HORRIBLE.
Then I came home and the house looked different! Mom said that it was "remodeled". Whatever that means. It does look nice, though.
My room was at the very top, but the bad thing was that i had to go through my SISTER'S ROOM. UGH. Next post will have more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment