Friday, May 17, 2013

New manager

Heyo Jammos! Mythical Fireyfox here. Imma be the one doing the posts now, since pokeponylover is WAAAAAAY too lazy to do this stuff.
Soooo, anyway, it's friday, right? AJ didn't change up the news at ALL yesterday. REALLY weird...
So, i walked into pet day-care, and noticed the pets there,(exept for my darling, Amir) were all crouded up, and they made this weird black box!

Anyway, the good stuff. I dropped my Darling, Amir the arctic wolf pup, at pet day-care then came back to see THIS:
Amir was sitting in the NOT cool pool! I was horrified. I picked her up and went home.
Later, at home, I went to make dinner for my pets. Then, amir went straight up to my room and played minecraft on my tablet... What is it with her and that game...

After dinner, we went out for a walk. We stopped at the photo booth to strike a pose.
Oh, and the new item is a violin.
Bye jammerzzz!!


No comments:

Post a Comment