Friday, August 30, 2013

Wind armor and bubblegum

Hey, I was grounded yesterday, so that's why I couldn't post update ;-;
But I'm here now!
So, the update is about Diamond Shop's new Wind armor.
Honestly, I wish is was silver like in the newspaper thing. This color doesn't really look good...

 Today's item includes the Giant Bubblegum Machine. Yummy Bubblegum...
By the way, the Diamond Shop statue changed. It is now a snow leopard wearing the Wind Armor.

I want the cape, claws, and tail armor on there. But not the helmet. Maybe the necklace, but  DEFINITELY NOT THE HELMET.
And pet monkeys have been removed from the diamond shop. Notice the arrows have been shaded grey and unclickable.
Yeah, stuff.
Dashie is best pony.
Yeah, byee!!!! ^3^
(P.S, my buddy list has room for 3 more people. Buddy away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment