Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Giant Spider plushie

Today's item is the Giant Spider plushie sold in summer carnival, 3,000 tickets, as usual...
Itsy Bitsy Spider will be reunited with it's mama once again!!
...Right?
Anyway, today I got a pet fox with my 3 diamonds.
Now to wait 9 weeks for 9 diamonds to buy rainbow cloud, legendary glove, and a pet monkey... -insanity-
WHY CAN'T WE JUST BUY DIAMONDS FROM A SHOP IN THE GAME OR SOMETHING?!?!??!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *explodes*
I'm really bored right now, and to be honest, this big spider looks weird. I hope Itsy Bitsy looks cute...
Random Note: I was playing my Pokemon white 2 game, after using Poke-Transfer with a used Pokemon Heart Gold game, which was LOADED with coolness like Japanese Arceus, Japanese Celebi, and stuff. So, after that, I went to the White Treehollow. and, well, after a bit, the Boss Trainer had a Moltres 0-0
It was an awkward moment.
Now, I don't want to ramble on about my Pokemon games and such, so here's the daily random pic.
Hey, Ho-Oh is a Rainbow Bird, Right? I recolored this myself :3
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment