Thursday, September 12, 2013

Phantoms, Cake, and Medical Center

Hey jammers! Sorry, school has been messing with me...
Anyway, today's update is AWESOME!!!!!!!








As you can see, AJ birthday party is back! And Elephants are returning soon... Phantoms are on sale at the Base Camp, which has been remodeled AGAIN... Kimbara Outback now has a HUGE medical center thing... New code that gives you a little cake that resembles Mt.Shiveer...
Oh, right the shops! In order: AJ Birthday Party, Adventure Base Camp, and Kimbara medical center.



Yep. Pretty cool Items! Now if only I could log in...
Yes, I can't log in. Dang computer lag, BlossomCuteGhost095 was kind enough to take these screenshots for me :D
Bye Jammers!

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY I HAVE BEEM WAITING FOR THE MEDICAL CENTER TO COME!!!! NOW INSTEAD OF USEING SILVER GLOVES, I CAN USE ACTUAL CASTS AND WRAPS AND BANDAIDS!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete