Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Phantom Cage

Hey jammers! Today's item is the Phantom Cage, sold in the Adventure Base Camp.
It looks like they made a metal remake of the Phantom Coop. Just like the Phantom Lockbox is a metal remake of the Phantom Crate... Huh...
I don't beg or anything, but if you have any extra Rare Nerd Glasses, an extra Fox hat, and extra rare Mech Angel wings, and any other extra unwanted non-member rares, mind trading them to monsterhighfoxlover, my best friend? As i might have said yesterday, she traded all her rares to get me a Pirate Sword. So if you'd like, trade them to her, please :3
I might be getting Minecraft on my computer soon. If yes, then expect some Minecraft screenshots :P
Bye Jammers! P.S, I unlocked my den to show off my little Phantom Factory in there for a while :D

No comments:

Post a Comment