Friday, July 12, 2013

Kangaroos, Phantoms and Silver rings

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting lately. I was gonna post yesterday, but we had to go somewhere... Anyway, I got a kangaroo, so here is a gif of the moves and stuff.
Whoops, I clicked "Dance"twice :3
Anyway, new item is the non member Silver Ring, sold for 1,500 gems(I think) in Epic Wonders.
Yay, a new adventure!

Phantoms: OMIGOSH SHE HAS FLOWERS FLOATING AROUND THAT STICK!!
Why couldn't they just bring the land the same day of the update? I'm too impatient already >:(

Well, new prizes, they're non-member, I'll get to that maybe tomorrow, I'll put the stuff on a storage account or something.
Why not Samsung Galaxy? :(
So, yeah, I'll put a video of the new adventure on my youtube channel, Pokeponylover AJ. Anyway, bye jammers!



1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention, gloves(Legend, or regular) or Dual Samurai swords are great at cutting the phantom webs. :3

    ReplyDelete